The COVID-19 crisis presents unique and complex challenges for wealthy families and family offices. With multiple assets across the country – or across the world – and family offices now working remotely, it’s critical to know the immediate response actions necessary to protect people, assets and interests.
On March 27th we spoke with Steve Bova, physical and cyber security expert and Vice President, Private Client and Family Office Services at Hillard Heintze. Steve provided insight and answers to the questions top-of-mind for families and family offices during this uncertain time:
• Addressing cyber risks and strengthening cyber security related to remote office environments
• Best practices for spotting and preventing cyber-attacks that seek to exploit the pandemic mindset
• Identifying and mitigating the major security risks that are heightened during the crisis
• Developing and implementing emergency response plans and disaster recovery actions
• Safeguarding residences and readying the family for physical relocation procedures
Watch recording here.