As an exclusive benefit for FWA members, we will be hosting monthly facilitated conversations in 2022 to discuss family dynamics topics with industry experts. Each session will focus on a different topic including family governance, values alignment, effective communication and more.
August's Topic: Using a Genogram to Understand Family Dynamics - How to use a genogram to understand family dynamics and best support your clients
Dr. Katie Spencer
PLEASE NOTE: These monthly sessions are facilitated conversations on topics relevant to your work; they are not webinars or presentations. We kindly request that participants come:
- Prepared to be on screen. Feel free to eat your lunch! If you want to go off screen for bites, please then hop back on.
- Ready to participate in conversation. The conversation is facilitated by experts who will share their advice, but the main point is to capture the wisdom within the group.
- With questions and examples pertaining to the topic of the month.
- Open to learn through collaboration.
- Expecting an informal and organically flowing conversation (not a presentation!).
Feel free to submit a couple of questions that are top of mind for our consideration in advance. We will begin the hour together with a few pre-selected questions, and then transition into a dialogue.
This series is exclusively for FWA members. Please log in to register.